Watch- Muhammad Amir - Return of the Hero (Documentary on Muhammad Amir)


"To win the Champions Trophy with the top eight teams playing in that tournament has been a huge lift for Pakistan, the cricketers, and the fans. It was a much-needed boost." said Muhammad Amir.










He further added :
"It was a final, it was against India and it was a do-or-die situation. I thought to myself, what will be, will be, just go out there and give it your all today. I said to myself, whatever you have got in you just give everything for your country and don't hold back. I knew that if I could take a few quick wickets early in the Indian innings the match was all but over. I had it in my mind to go out there and give my all with the ball and blow away the Indian top order. I said to myself that this could be one of the best moments of my life and that is exactly what happened."